San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford made one heck of a play, prompting some comparisons to His Highness. Check out BreakingT.
The San Francisco Giants and Los Angeles Dodgers will meet again on Tuesday night, with a chance for San Francisco to send their rivals packing.
But in game three, Brandon Crawford came up clutch.
In the seventh inning, the Dodgers had runners on first and second with two outs. Mookie Betts took to the plate and lined a frozen rope to what appeared to be left field.
Until Crawford went full-extension and snagged the ball out of the air.
When the team at BreakingT saw this, they knew what needed to be done. So they hit the drawing board and just dropped a brand new design that every Giants fan needs to add to their collection.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.