San Francisco Giants: New limited-edition Buster Posey bobblehead up for pre-order
San Francisco Giants fans have to check out this newly listed limited-edition bobblehead featuring Buster Posey. It’s the perfect fan cave addition.
Buster Posey has been doing his thing with the San Francisco Giants for a long time. After being selected with the fifth overall pick in the 2008 MLB Draft, Posey made his MLB debut in 2009.
His first full season in the Majors came in 2010, when he hit .305 and won the National League Rookie of the Year Award. In 2012 he made the first of his six All-Star Game appearances and he also won the National League MVP Award.
Of course he’s helped San Francisco to three World Series titles (2010, 2012 and 2014) and is a borderline Hall of Fame candidate.
Last season he sat out due to COVID-19 concerns. This year he’s back to his old ways. Which is why you’re going to love this new bobblehead from FOCO.
Only 221 of these are being produced, but you can secure your pre-order at FOCO today for just $50. They will begin shipping no later than September 7.
Below, you can find additional details.
- Portrays Posey wearing his gameday uniform in a celebratory action pose, rejoicing in another clutch hit
- Stadium-themed backdrop with home field accents and bold team logo displays to make you feel right at home
- Team logo accents on front of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Grass textured top of base
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 221
Don’t wait. Check out FOCO today and become one of just a few Giants fans to add this to your collection.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.