Where the San Francisco Giants Logo Ranks Among 30 MLB Teams
10. Colorado Rockies: The best thing about the Rockies logo is the consistency of it. They came up with a logo and a color scheme that worked and they have stuck to it. For all the flaws with teams like Arizona and San Diego who constantly change their logo and color, respect to the Rockies for sticking with what works.
9. Oakland A’s: One of the best things about the Oakland Athletic logos may be their unique color scheme. Green and yellow is different, and sometimes, simply having different colors stand out. The ‘A’s’ hat is nice and the yellow bill is also unique. The A’s need to get credit for standing out.
8. New York Mets: I have always appreciated the Mets origin of taking the colors of the Brooklyn Dodgers and New York Giants to create their color scheme of blue and orange and honor the city and their history. While their logo is very similar to the Yankees, it is different too and does stand on its own well enough to be ranked high.
7. Boston Red Sox: For a team that have a pair of socks on their hat at times, it is important to point out that their ‘B’ logo is strong. And for a team to be able to get away with a pair of socks on their alternate hats is almost worth treating as a positive.
6. New York Yankees: The Yankees ‘NY’ is one of the most popular logos in the world. They have been able to stay true to the logo and colors for generations and their hat reflects that.