Where the San Francisco Giants Logo Ranks Among 30 MLB Teams
15. Kansas City Royals: The Royals have a strong logo and uniform, but it’s similarities to the Dodgers make it hard for me to give it a higher ranking.
14. Texas Rangers: The Rangers ‘T’ might be simple, but the way it stands alone is fitting for a state that claims everything is bigger there.
13. Cincinnati Reds: The Reds are one of the original franchises and their ‘C’ is iconic. For all the credit I can give the Reds for not changing, their simplicity is also their downfall for a higher rating. Maybe I just want them to go back to the sleeveless uniforms for every game.
12. Minnesota Twins: Among the many teams that are red and blue, their navy blue is at least different that so many others. I also do appreciate staying true to the ‘C’ in their logo throughout history.
11. Toronto Blue Jays: Of the team’s that are red and blue, the Blue Jays certainly have a more unique logo than others. Their Canadian Maple Leaf along with their bird logo is strong for both their team and their country. Especially with Montreal no longer having a team.