20. Tampa Bay Rays: For a team with such an fantastic color scheme, their logo leaves a lot to be desired. When the Rays invented throwbacks earlier this year, the realization was that those should have been their uniforms all along.
19. The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: The 30th best team name in baseball does have an appropriate logo, considering their mascot. But their forced attempt to shove Los Angeles in their team name makes it hard for me to rank them any higher.
18. Seattle Mariners: The Mariners have a unique ‘S’ on their hats, and their current colors are strong, but I always preferred their blue and yellow logo.
17. Baltimore Orioles: The Orioles have an adorable bird on their hats, so you can only rank a hat like that so high. There are some bonus points for such an outstanding color scheme, but since I am trying not to be biased, I can’t actually give them credit for that. I will give them credit, however, for orange and black being much more unique than red or blue.
16. Houston Astros: The Astros have changed their logo and changed their colors many times. While it is understandable why they are no longer the Colt .45’s, that is still their best logo. Since, they have had some strong logos, and the current one is good, but the current color scheme just isn’t as good as the navy blue and orange they used to have.