Where the San Francisco Giants Logo Ranks Among 30 MLB Teams
25. Arizona Diamondbacks: While their new uniforms are clearly the 30th best in the game, looking more like pajamas with embedded night lights, their logo has also continued to change to a much more dull color scheme. The Diamondbacks would be better served going back to purple.
24. Atlanta Braves: Their main logo is just an ‘A’ and their alternate logo includes a tomahawk. Even if we pretend the mascot and logo isn’t offensive, the “tomahawk chop” fans do at the stadium is also extremely redundant and in need of a makeover.
23. Philadelphia Phillies: The next two on the countdown are our teams from Pennsylvania, who have both decided that with all the choices and possibilities, that a boring version of the letter ‘P’ is all that was necessary. For a team with so much history, that seems fairly disappointing.
22. Pittsburgh Pirates: It would seem that the only reason I ranked the Pirates higher is because while have of baseball seems to have the color red somewhere in their logo, at least the Pirates have a less common combo of black and yellow, which is also a great choice.
21. Chicago Cubs: The Cubs were always the lovable losers before 2016, and that may have in part do to their cuddly logo. Besides just the simple red and blue ‘C’ on their hats, it’s hard to be intimidated by a baby bear.