Where the San Francisco Giants Logo Ranks Among 30 MLB Teams
30. Washington Nationals: Not only do the Washington Nationals have a logo that resembles Walgreens Pharmacy, but they used to have one of the best logos in sports when they were in Montreal.
29. Milwaukee Brewers: This low ranking has everything to do with the logo that the team used to have. The Brewers glove logo was as good as any in sports as they formed the letter ‘M’ and ‘B’ to make a glove. For the Brewers to change it to anything else is a travesty.
28. Cleveland Indians: We could spend an entire article about offensive Chief Wahoo is, but their replacement of it is the most bland letter in baseball. The letter ‘C’ in a font worthy of a high school term paper more than a professional sports team is simply boring.
27. Miami Marlins: This might be more about the design of their stadium than their logo, but the colors and design of the new Marlin above the ‘M’ just doesn’t have the same excitement as the teal and black ‘F’ when they were the Florida Marlins.
26. San Diego Padres: I will give the Padres credit for finally realizing that brown and yellow might not be the best color combination. I also can’t understand how they could change their colors and logo to a scheme so boring, we miss the brown and yellow uniforms.