San Francisco Giants: Angel Pagan’s Top Five Moments as a Giant
Angel Pagan Moment Number 1: Pagan’s Walk-off Inside the Park Home Run.
More from Around the Foghorn
- Atlanta claims SF Giants C Chadwick Tromp off waivers
- SF Giants: Could Johnny Cueto help down the stretch?
- SF Giants: Does Thairo Estrada have a role in 2022?
- SF Giants activate Alex Wood, option Sammy Long, and DFA Chadwick Tromp
- SF Giants: Hard-throwing reliever could be key in playoffs
Angel Pagan’s greatest moment was bittersweet because he injured his hamstring on the play. However, if there is ever a moment to remember the impact Pagan had on the Giants, it’s the walk-off inside the park home run versus the Colorado Rockies on May 25, 2013. Despite not making the post-season that year, Pagan’s winner kept the Giants in first place at the time and was one of the most exciting moments of the championship era he was a part of. For many Giants fans, this will be the first moment they think of when they think about Angel Pagan’s impact in San Francisco.
Next: Giants Top 5 Free Agent Signings
Pagan saluted his teammates and the fans any time he was able to make a play for the Giants. As we reflect on his Giant’s career, we can look back at these moments and give a farewell salute to Angel Pagan.