San Francisco Giants fans are some of the most knowledgeable in the game of baseball. The team sees that with every game played at AT&T Park, and how they are into every pitch. The players are immediately accepted as family upon signing with the team, and the relationship just grows from there.
More from SF Giants News
- SF Giants: The closer of the present and future has arrived
- SF Giants: Brandon Belt hits IL with fractured thumb
- SF Giants: 2021 team is approaching franchise milestone
- SF Giants: Brandon Belt is a qualifying offer candidate
- SF Giants: Outfielder Ka’ai Tom signed to minors deal
When a player leaves to another team, the fans generally wish them the best. Of course, a Giant that becomes a Dodger is not going to get around of applause by the fans when they return, that is why I say generally.
Moving on from an organization like this has to be tough, with the rich tradition and great fan base.
But as the Giants move into the 2016 season with a World Series on their minds, some players from last year are trying to make good impressions on other rosters. Here is SF Giants:Where Are They Now? Last Year’s Defectors Part 1.