- Javier Lopez requested $2.875 million and was offered $2 million from the Giants when arbitration figures were exchanged Tuesday.
- Andres Torres requested $2.6 million and was offered $1.6 million from the Giants.
- Santiago Casilla avoided arbitration by agreeing to a one-year, $1.3 million contract.
- Ramon Ramirez avoided arbitration Tuesday by agreeing to a one-year contract.
- Jonathan Sanchez avoided arbitration agreeing to a one-year, $4.8 million contract.
- Cody Ross avoided arbitration Tuesday by agreeing to a one-year, $6.3 million contract.
As to Lopez and Torres, both players are asking pretty close to what the Giants have offered (especially Lopez) so I highly doubt either case will go to arbitration as both sides should be able to work things out pretty easily. Neither is over-asking and I’d expect both sides to find a middle ground soon.